Q. Is your jewelry Sterling Silver?
A. Our jewelry is typically made with solid Sterling Silver, Argentium Silver (a superior choice to Sterling Silver), Solid 10K or 14K Gold, and occasionally vermeil (gold over sterling silver), solid Platinum, Stainless Steel, or plated base metal. Everything that contains any type of metal will be clearly marked. If you are unsure, please send us a message and we will be happy to help :)
Q. How much is shipping?
A. This varies.
- US orders OVER $75 will have free insured shipping
- US orders UNDER $75 placed on our website will be a flat fee of $5.99
- US orders UNDER $75 placed during live shows or through Facebook posts/messages up to 4oz in weight will be a flat fee of $4
- US orders UNDER $75 placed during live shows or through Facebook posts/messages between 4 and 12 oz in weight will be a flat fee of $6
- US orders UNDER $75 placed during live shows or through Facebook posts/messages between 12 oz and 2lb in weight will be a flat fee of $10
- US orders UNDER $75 placed during live shows or through Facebook posts/messages over 2lb will be a flat fee of $15
- International orders $200 or more will have free insured shipping
Q. How long does it take my order to ship?
A. This varies.
- Anything purchased from RealDealPearls.com that does not include a pearl will ship the next business day.
- Anything purchased from RealDealPearls.com that includes a pearl will ship within 48 hours.
- Anything purchased from the custom mountings section will ship within 48 hours after we receive the custom mounting (ETA will be provided prior to invoicing).
- Custom handmade creations will vary based on the complexity of the piece and the supplies needed to create it (ETA will be provided prior to invoicing).
- Fashion jewelry will ship within 48 hours after we receive the item (Please allow approximately 2 weeks or message us for expedited shipping options).
Q. Does your jewelry include a pearl?
A. All of our standard stocked jewelry includes the pearl. Fashion jewelry is sold as described and does not come with a separate pearl.
Q. Can you mount a pearl I have already?
A. Yes. We ask that you send us a picture of the pearl prior to sending it in. You will be invoiced for the mount only which is the listed price less the price of the pearl (actual discount varies depending on pearl type).
Q. Are your pearls freshwater or saltwater?
A. We have both. Real Deal Pearls carries the following types of pearls:
- Natural Conch
- Cultured Tissue-Nucleated Freshwater (Various Natural Colors and Various Dyed Vibrant/Dark)
- Cultured Bead Nucleated Freshwater (Ripple/Edison-Like - Various Natural Colors and Dyed Dark)
- Cultured Akoya (Various Natural Colors and Dyed Dark)
- Cultured Tahitian (All Natural Colors)
- Cultured South Sea (All Natural Colors)
- Cultured Cortez (All Natural Colors)
Q. Do you ship with insurance?
A. ALL packages are shipped with third-party insurance that protects against loss or damage during transit. Issues with any packages should immediately be reported to Real Deal Pearls either via Facebook messenger or via email. As insurance is purchased through a third party, USPS will NOT be able to file the claim - Real Deal Pearls needs to file the claim. You can reach us on Facebook messenger here: m.me/realdealpearls or via email here: email@example.com In the event of damage, please keep ALL PACKING MATERIAL and send photos of the damage. We very rarely have to file a claim, but accidents during shipping sometimes happen and the insurance company needs photos to process the claim.
Q. Does your jewelry come with a warranty?
A. We stand behind our jewelry. Our quality control is extremely high. We warranty against manufacturer defects for 6 months and pay return shipping if there is an issue with craftsmanship. Out of the three thousand pieces+ we have made and shipped, less than half of one percent (about 10 pieces total) have had any issues that required a repair. All orders come with a care card. We suggest you follow the care instructions carefully. Pearl jewelry is delicate and requires special care.
Accidental damage, damage caused by customer negligence, theft or loss is NOT covered.